Bao Vo
Email:   Tel: 626-376-1267

People are beautiful. Capturing people’s natural beauty requires staying out of the way and letting subjects be themselves. Only 25% of my photography is framing, lighting, and clicking the shutter. The other 75% is observing and anticipating the best moments.


Special Events


Wedding Receptions


Portraits and Headshots




For Rates & Booking:

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]